Accept a Quote on behalf
Sometimes your customer will give you the go ahead or approval via other methods, and it may not be practical to get them to accept the Quote online. For example, if they were given a printed PDF.
Obviously, you’d still like to have the Quote appear as accepted so that it follows the same workflow process as all of your other Quotes.
How to accept a Quote on behalf of your customer:
- View the quote, go to ‘Actions’ and select ‘Accept’.
- You’ll be scrolled down to a special 'Accept on behalf' acceptance form.
- Optionally check the box next to ‘Send email notification’, if you’d like the acceptance email notification sent to yourself and your customer.
- Hit ‘Accept on behalf’.
Your Quote will now have the accepted status.
How to decline a Quote on behalf of your customer:
- View the quote, go to ‘Actions’ and select ‘Decline’.
- Confirm by hitting ‘Mark as declined’.
Your Quote will now have the declined status, and it will have also been archived automatically.
Next Article: Discounts on Quotes →