Cancel or Deactivate an Account
How to deactivate your account:
- Go to Settings > Billing Overview.
- Under Cancel Account hit Deactivate.
- This will deactivate your account.
- Your credit card will no longer be charged for this account.
- Quotes will still be accessible for anyone via the Quote URLs.
You can reactivate the account by clicking into it (under Deactivated Accounts) and hitting Reactivate Account.
Cancel your account and permanently delete your data:
Follow steps 1 & 2 above, then click into the account you wish to cancel (under the Deactivated Accounts heading) and hit Delete Forever.
- This will permanently delete your account – warning, there is no undo.
- Quotes will no longer be accessible for anyone via the Quote URLs.