Cancel or Deactivate an Account
How to deactivate your account:
- Go to Account Settings → Manage Account → Billing.
- Under the Danger Zone heading hit Deactivate Account.
- This will deactivate your account.
- Your credit card will no longer be charged for this account.
- Quotes will still be accessible for anyone via the Quote URLs.
You can reactivate the account by clicking into it (under Your Past Accounts) and hitting Reactivate Account.
Cancel your account and permanently delete your data:
Follow steps 1 & 2 above, then click into the account you wish to cancel (under Your Past Accounts) and hit Delete Forever.
- This will permanently delete your account – warning, there is no undo.
- Quotes will no longer be accessible for anyone via the Quote URLs.