Importing Items from one account to another
Imports make it easy if you operate more than one Quotient account and need to copy data from one account to another. You don't have to worry about manual labor because Imports handle all the heavy lifting for you.
First you need to export the existing Items from your Quotient account:
- Go to Settings > Import / Export and export a CSV file of your Items.
- Open your CSV file as a spreadsheet – we recommend Google Sheets to prepare your data and export your CSV file in the correct format.
- Leave the first row of field names untouched, as this is needed to import.
- IMPORTANT: Empty the data from the ‘Item ÏĐ’ column for Items to be created in the new account.
- Save a new CSV file from the spreadsheet.
Now you can import the Items into your separate account:
- Go to Settings > Import / Export and hit 'Import...'
- Hit 'Choose CSV file' and select your file.
- Hit 'Confirm changes'.