Adding and Removing Team Members
Team Members are other users who have access to your account, for the purpose of creating and managing Quotes. All Team Members can see everyone’s Quotes in your account.
Additionally, Team Members with Administrator Powers can:
- Add and remove other Team Members
- Access Templates & Items
- Access everything in Settings
Add a Team Member
- Go to Settings > Add a Team Member.
- Hit 'Invite a Team Member'.
- Enter their Name and Email Address, check the 'Give Administrator Powers' tick box if required and hit 'Send'.
- The Team Member will receive an invitation by email, where they will be prompted to accept the invite by creating a password for their sign in.
Delete a Team Member
- Go to Settings > Team Members.
- Click on the Team Member who you wish to remove.
- On the top right hit the 'Actions' and select 'Remove this person'.
- Confirm 'Remove from account'.
You will not lose any Quotes that were created by that Team Member.
Next Article: Sales Taxes & Categories →