Contacts – Getting started
Quickly add a contact within a Quote:
- Start typing the name or email into the ‘To’ field.
- Hit ‘New Contact’.
- Enter a first name, last name and email address. You can optionally add a company name.
- Hit ‘Create Contact’.
Also, see how to add phone/address detail...
Managing contacts in Quotient under Contacts
Add a new Contact:
- Hit 'New Contact'.
- A Contact can be a Person or a Company (click to change).
- Enter all relevant details.
- Hit 'Create Contact'.
When viewing a Contact you can:
- View all Quotes sent to that particular Contact.
- Archive (via 'Actions').
- Delete and merge with another Contact (via 'Actions').
Next Article: Sending a Quote to multiple Contacts →