Hey, you do great work!
…and now you’ve just discovered the perfect quoting system to match.
Quotient delivers fantastic looking quotes every time with the very best possible customer experience. You and your customers deserve it.
Xero and Quotient work great together
You can include Xero Contacts and Items when creating Quotes. They are real time lookups, meaning they work seamlessly alongside Quotient’s own powerful Contacts and Template Items.
Best of all, once a Quote has been Accepted, a Xero Invoice is created automatically. All details are included – no more double handling! For easy reference, there’s also a permanent link back to your Quote.
Loved by Xero Customers
“I'm delighted with Quotient and the integration with Xero. It provides a professional image to your clients, enables you track the process from quotes to conversations and negotiations, right through to creating and sending the invoice in Xero.
This is a must for any business that values professional and efficient processes within their organisation.”
Leave the bad customer service to your competitors
The customer gave me a verbal “okay”, but it feels flaky. Multiple versions get messy over email. I sent the wrong attachment. Do you get busy and forget to follow up? My inbox is out-of-control! I feel guilty for not keeping in touch with customers. Tired of copying and pasting the last Word Document? My Teams’ pricing is inconsistent.
Quoting with Quotient is a breeze, and for your customers it’ll be a welcome breath of fresh air
- Allow customers to accept online, anytime
- Include Optional and Multiple Choice Items
- Automate following up when the time’s right
- See precisely when a customer opens your quote
- Let customers ask questions directly on the quote
- Include images and files
- Templates & Items makes quoting super-quick
- Price Item library for popular things
- Capture leads online, directly into Quotient
- Effortlessly collect feedback and reviews once the job is done
- Want to see more? Check out all the features.